Issa Ismail Wiki – Issa Ismail Bio
Issa Ismail was a chef of Zakho in Iraq, who tragically died after falling into a huge vat of chicken soup, leaving him with third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body.
Dad-of-three Ismail was preparing food for a wedding party when he accidentally slipped and fell into the pot of burning soup.
He was 25 years old,
Issa Ismail es After Falling into Giant Vat of Chicken Soup
The horrific incident took place in the Hazel Hall for Weddings and Events at the district of Zakho in Iraq, on June 15.
While he was cooking the chef slipped and fell into the soup before falling to the floor, Arab News reported.
He was rushed to Dohuk hospital, where he battled severe burn injuries for a few days but he sadly died five days later.
The outlet reported he had been working as a cook for about eight years at the time.
One of his relatives Zervan Hosni, told Rudaw Media Network: “The deceased…cooked food at wedding parties, mourning boards, and various ceremonies, and for two years he has been working in two-party halls for 25,000 dinars per day,” Middle East In-24, reported.
He added that “Issa was the father of two daughters and a 6-month-old son.”
According to Gulf News, the incident sparked grief on Kurdish and Iraqi social media, with many users pointing out that preventive measures inside restaurants and kitchens need to be upgraded.
They also pointed out the need to impose safety precautions inside restaurants.